With reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" (hereinafter referred to as "privacy law"), we are herewith informing you of the following:
1) your data shall be processed by the company Denver SRL Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Denver Bike") and the company Denver SRL Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Denver Bike") for purposes related to Denver Bike's and Denver Bike's activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes;
2) the data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way;
3) the provision of your data is obligatory;
4) in case you refused to provide your data, Denver Bike would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in;
5) your data have been acquired through a request completed by Denver Bike and may be processed within Denver Bike and/or Denver Bike, or it may be communicated outside Denver Bike and/or Denver Bike: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to Denver Bike and/or Denver Bike; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Denver Bike andDenver Bike operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union;
6) any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article;
7) holder of the data are the companies Denver SRL Ltd. and Denver Bike. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law "D.Lgs. 196/03", mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
8) Within the two companies the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is at Denver Bike . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Denver Bike and Denver Bike.
To receive further information or promotions, for commercial purposes, exclusively from Denver Bike, linked companies or companies in charge of marketing or sales activities for Denver Bike or Zerogrey.